Join the Conversation
and be part of the
Recent acts of violence throughout Kansas and the US have reignited the debate about race relations
- ✔ Charges of racism in political campaigns have intensified.
- ✔ Three White Supremacists were arrested for plotting to bomb the Somali community in Garden City.
- ✔ A Snapchat photo with a racial epithet creates controversy at K-State.
- ✔ Written in chalk on the sidewalk at Bethany College:
Make Lindsborg White again.
November 1, 7:00 PM
Topeka LDS Church Stake Center
2401 Kingsrow Road
Come and discuss with your friends and neighbors how attitudes
toward race or discrimination and prejudice affect our quality of life in our city
Program begins at 7:00—8:30
Moderator: John Christensen
President, Interfaith of Topeka
- ✝ Ali Khan, professor of law at Washburn University
- ✝ Lalo Munoz, executive director of El Centro de Topeka
- ✝ Glenda Overstreet, management consultant and author/columnist
Race, Ethnicity and Religion
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.