Thanks to everyone who attended!
Interfaith of Topeka, Inc.
January 26, 2016
University United Methodist Church
1621 SW College Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
6 pm – Potluck supper in Fellowship Hall
(1) Welcome and Blessing on the Food
(2) Eat and visit
7 pm – Annual Meeting – Move to Sanctuary
(1) Welcome and indication of timely notification of meeting
(2) Approval of minutes from Jan 2015 annual meeting
(3) Treasurer’s Report
(4) Audit Committee Report
(5) Approval of By-Laws Changes
(6) Report of Nominations Committee and Election of Officers and Board Members
(7) Explanation of Interfaith Art Project and Request for Assistance – Kaily Davis (Washburn Rural HS)
(8) President’s Report
(9) Program – Parliament of the World’s Religions 2015 – a Video Overview
When: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Where: University United Methodist Church, 1621 SW College, Topeka, KS
Time: 6:00 p.m.
This is a pot luck supper so please bring a dish to share. In keeping with our tradition to be sensitive to various faiths please do not bring dishes with pork or shell fish. Bring friends and family; all are invited.
You can RSVP Here Interfaith Annual Meeting Event on Facebook